Friday, February 8, 2013

Personal Freedom

But I want no food police coming in to dictate what I eat and don't eat.

I want no do-gooders coming in to force me to de-clutter my place "for my own good."

Unless my dogs, cats, etc. are bothering you, I don't want somebody coming into my place to tell me that I have too many pets.

If I want to include some marijuana in a salad I'm making, I don't want there to keep on being laws on the books that can get me arrested for doing so.

If I want to paint the interior walls of my house black with pink polka dots, I don't want some person coming in to show me some kind of stupid rule against it.

We Americans--and other countries as well--need to grow a couple and take back our right to do things we want to do that are nobody's business but our own!!!


Ainsley Jo Phillips 
February 8, 2013