Monday, January 28, 2013

Re: Making Something Perverted Out Of A Covering Ceremony

Back when I was ten years old, I snuggled up to our married minister (in his early thirties at the time) while wearing only a terry cloth robe and a pair of panties. 

He was also wearing a terry cloth robe, and I have no idea what he was wearing under it, if anything. 

I held my nose, and, after he said, "I baptize you in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost, he put me under the water for a few seconds. 

And, yes, it was good for both of us! 

So sexy and perverted... 

C'MON!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

You can make something nasty out of anything if you try hard enough! 

I see no sign of any sort of kinky sex going on. However, I see lots of signs of dirty minds and/or ignorance! 

Although I never saw this kind of ritual happening in my own church, the covering ceremony sounds beautiful to me. 

I wonder where anyone got the idea that this was something sexually-perverted. 

Maybe they got a message sent to them through their fillings and/or tin foil hats...

Ainsley Jo Phillips 
January 26, 2013