Wednesday, January 30, 2013

On Being A Full Body Donor Who Also Wants Full Code Treatment

I've already decided to become a full body donor, starting with organs (including skin), bones, and anything else needed.

Whatever isn't needed can be returned to be cremated and laid to rest in Cunot Cemetery.

If enough ashes are available, I'd also like some scattered in the area of Mammoth Cave's Methodist Church (down in the cave and seen on the historical tour) and into Lake Michigan at Kemil Beach (near Beverly Shores) at Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore.

But I'm not going to be using my body anymore once I'm gone, and it will simply decay if just put whole into a casket and vault, as even embalming doesn't last forever.  Others might as well be getting good use out of it.

However, do NOT be licking at the chops to get hold of any part of me before my time to leave!

I want FULL CODE while I'm here!!!  None of that Terri Schiavo neglect for me!!!


Ainsley Jo Phillips 
January 30, 2013 

For more details, go here.